Infraworks are specialist providers of rail Safeworking services, focussing on major projects and network maintenance across the three operating networks in Sydney and surrounds. We strongly believe that the continued success of the organisation is a direct result of the experience, performance and loyalty of our best in class Safeworking workforce.
At Infraworks, all Safeworking employees are afforded opportunities for professional coaching, formal upskill training ,attractive hourly pay rates, and plenty of work.
To that end we have current vacancies for top class PO2 & PO4 employees who wish to join the organisation and enjoy the benefits.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current NSW PO2 or PO4 qualification
- Demonstrated experience and performance in your profession
- Current RIW card
- Ability to pass D&A and physical function assessments
- Willingness to work cohesively in Sydney’s best in class Safeworking team
Successful applicants will be offered:
- Above market pay rates
- Professional in-field and in-class coaching, mentoring and advancement
- Support with gaining additional competencies
- Regular and ongoing work, long term rosters
- Multiple projects and locations to work in
To apply for these vacancies please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com or for a confidential chat call 9733 3600 and ask for Laurie or Chris