$1,000 sign on bonus T&C apply
Infraworks have a high care for people and high care for outcomes.
Infraworks specialise in the provision of Maintenance and Project services to the manufacturing, logistics and infrastructure sectors.
Infraworks have secured a long term maintenance services contract with a global manufacturer in the Sydney Metro area. Infraworks have several roles for fulltime maintenance fitters available. The roles are Monday to Friday, working in a manufacturing maintenance environment in food manufacturing plant performing PM’s, breakdowns and some project work.
The successful candidates will possess the following;
- Mechanical Fitter Trade qualifications
- Have a background in manufacturing plant maintenance or projects
- Be a self-starter, trouble shooting skills and be able to maintain maintenance records and work with maintenance management systems
- Be able to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with the operations workforce, our customer management interfaces, and internally across Infraworks management and maintenance teams
- Additional training will be provided to the successful candidates
All applicants must hold a current Australia’s drivers’ licence, have valid work rights in Australia and be able to pass a Physical Assessment.
To apply, please go to our website careers section to apply https://infraworks.net.au/careers/
We will be in touch with those applicants who meet our requirements.