Infraworks specialise in the provision of Maintenance and project services to the manufacturing, logistics and infrastructure sectors.
Infraworks are seeking fulltime Maintenance electricians Monday to Friday, working in a manufacturing maintenance environment in a manufacturing plant performing PM’s, breakdown’s and some project work. Our site is located in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the Infraworks Service Manager, you will also be supported by our wider team of safety, compliance and workshop teams.
Offering $40.00 – $50.00 per hour as well as upskilling opportunities through our training organisation.
The successful candidates will possess the following;
· Electrical Trade qualifications
· Have a background in manufacturing plant maintenance or projects
· Previous PLC and motion control experience highly desirable
· Be a self-starter, trouble shooting skills and be able to maintain maintenance records and work with maintenance management systems
· Be able to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with the operations workforce, our customer management interfaces, and internally across Infraworks management and maintenance teams
All applicants must hold a current Australia’s drivers licence and valid work rights in Australia, and must pass D&A Testing and Physical Assessment.
If you are interested in this role and fit the above requirements, please submit your resume through the `apply now’ button, or contact Jordan for a confidential chat between 9am and 5pm on 0414344338