Maintenance Fitters $43-45 per hour plus OT
Infraworks have a high care for people and high care for outcomes.
Infraworks specialise in the provision of Maintenance and Project services to the manufacturing, logistics and infrastructure sectors.
Infraworks have secured a maintenance services contract with a leading global FMCG company at their world class Botany facility. Infraworks have multiple roles for fulltime maintenance tradespeople to join the company. There are shift and day worker roles, working in a food manufacturing maintenance environment performing maintenance works including, PM’s, breakdowns and some project work.
Reporting to the Infraworks Service Manager, you will also be supported by our wider team of safety, compliance and workshop teams.
Above market pay rate will be offered to the successful candidates, as well as upskilling opportunities through our training organisation.
The successful candidates will possess the following;
- Mechanical Fitter Trade qualifications
- Have a background in FMCG manufacturing plant maintenance or projects
- Be a self-starter, trouble shooting skills and be able to maintain maintenance records and work with maintenance management systems
- Be able to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with the operations workforce, our customer management interfaces, and internally across Infraworks management and maintenance teams
- Working at heights desirable
- Forklift licence desirable
- EWP licence desirable
- Confined space desirable
All applicants must hold a current Australia’s drivers licence and valid work rights in Australia, and must pass D&A Testing and Physical Assessment.
If you are interested in this role and fit the above requirements, please submit your resume through the `apply now’ button, or contact Jordan for a confidential chat between 9am and 5pm on 02 9733 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Infraworks is an equal opportunity employer, females are encouraged to apply.