Infraworks specialise in the provision of Maintenance and project services to the manufacturing, logistics and infrastructure sectors.
Infraworks are seeking a permanent fulltime Electrician, working in a FMCG plant maintenance environment in a food manufacturing plant located in Kingsgrove. You will be responsible for performing maintenance and repair activities on all plant and equipment including PM’s, breakdown’s, fault finding and some project work.
Reporting to the Infraworks Service Manager, you will also be supported by our wider team of safety, compliance and workshop teams as well as upskilling opportunities through our training organisation.
The successful candidates will possess the following;
- Electrical Trade qualifications
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in manufacturing plant maintenance, preferably in an FMCG Food & Beverage environment
- Previous experience working with PLC’s
- Be a self-starter, trouble shooting skills and be able to maintain maintenance records and work within maintenance management systems
- Be able to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with the operations workforce, our customer management interfaces, and internally across Infraworks management and maintenance teams
All applicants must hold a current Australia’s drivers licence and valid work rights in Australia, and must pass D&A Testing and Physical Assessment.
If you are interested in this role and fit the above requirements, please submit your resume through the `apply now’ button, or contact Jordan for a confidential chat between 9am and 5pm on 0414344338